Recently my best friend and I were having a conversation about goal setting and how effective it is to make sure you put things on paper and basically out in the universe. At the beginning of the year I threw a little vision board party with some of my best gal pals and decided that we would conquer the world of cutting things out from a magazine and taking the pictures and words. The example above was the one I made with my husband. Its kind of hard to host and make a board nonetheless the following weekend I was able to complete it.
Anyways the more I thought about it there more I was thinking this year marks my 28th year on this earth. As I was reflecting on somethings, I was looking through my journal and I remember almost three years ago creating a list of things do before age 30. I of course didn’t have this blog up and running at the time. However seeing that I definitely have it now and I wanted to share of amazing things that I felt were really important at the time to me. The miracle of all this was actually having things that I had put down at the time happen so far. So let me begin…
- Believe in myself always
- Make a beautiful bride
- Make a blog that rocks and turn it into a business.
- Be surrounded by good people. (This can be hard to find as many people say there down until something goes bump in the night).
- Pray out of gratitude rather than need.
- Be more confident and humble.
- Buy a new car
- Have my first child and raise them in a loving home.
- Get another tattoo
- Take a honey moon to Jamaica
- Continue to give to the community
- Have at least $25,000 in my savings account
- Go to London again
- Have a good relationship with God and build my faith.
- Build a business network and make great contacts
- Travel to Toronto
- Take a ladies trip
- Go on a cruise
- Find a church home and join the choir
- Be an advocate for young people in education
- Pray for my enemies
- Be grateful for what I do have and know that it’s enough.
- Stop letting people determine my mood
- Stay in a bed and breakfast
- Get into graphic design and freelance
- Have a job that travels
- Get super fit with a personal trainer.
- Look at the positive and the cup half full.
- Take GRE and get into grad school
- Own real estate
Anyways I loved creating this vision board and creating the list because I know they are simultaneously working their magic to make my future.
As always with love Angel